Resetting your password
If You Forgot Your Password
If you are unable to sign into your account because you forgot your password, you can easily reset it. Following the steps below:
- Click the link "Forgot your password?" on the sign in screen
- Enter the email address associated with your account
- Click the button "Send Password Reset Link"
- You should see a notification letting you know that a password reset link was emailed to you.
- Go to your email's inbox and find the email from firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject "Reset Password Notification". If you did not receive this email, please check your junk mail and be sure to add email@example.com to your safe senders list.
- Click the button "Reset Password" inside the email or copy & paste the link at the bottom into your web browser.
- Enter a new password, then click the button "Reset Password". Passwords must be at least 8 character's long.
- After successfully changing your password, you should automatically be signed into your account.
Changing Your Password
If you have already logged in, but want to change your password, you can do so from the "Personal Settings" screen. If you are logging in for the first time using a temporary password, it is highly recommended you change it to something unique to you.
- Click the link "Personal Settings" in the side navigation bar.
- Scroll to the bottom of the screen until you see the "Change your password" section.
- Click the button "Reset password"
- Follow the instructions above under "If You Forgot Your Password" starting at step 2