Come take a dive into reading with Mrs. Doan! We begin our Literature Circle journey with a gentle approach into the land of pre-literary analysis. Each literary unit will contain copy work, dictation, grammar, vocabulary, punctuation, literary elements, comprehension questions, discussion, and writing. Students will be encouraged to use their voice and participate in discussions. The quirky characters and adventurous stories combined with the class activities will make our classes lively and engaging.
- Charlotte's Web by EB White
- Mr. Poppers Penguin by Florence and Richard Atwater
- The BFG by Roald Dahl
- Winnie the Pooh
- Cricket in times Square
- Journey of the Pale Bear
- The Chocolate Touch
- Island of the Blue Dolphins by Scott O'Dell
- Mrs. Piggle Wiggle (Book 1) by Betty MacDonald
- Tales of a 4th Grade Nothing by Judy Blume
- Guardians of Ga'hoole The Capture by Kathryn Lasky
Registration and Tuition:
- A $50 deposit is required by June 8th* to hold your students spot in the class. If your deposit is not received by June 8th*, your student will be removed from the class roster. Please include the name of your student, name of your charter school, and/or if you will be paying out of pocket. This deposit is non-refundable after July 1st, 2020*.
- Tuition is due in FULL on August 15, 2020*
*These dates are subject to change due to COVID19. Please use them as guidelines and contact me if you have any questions.
I accept electronic payments only. Cash or checks will not be accepted by mail or in class.
- Venmo: @Brittany-Doan-2
- PayPal: firstname.lastname@example.org
- CashApp: $bedoaned or 949-363-3634 or email@example.com
- Charter School Purchase Order
When placing your PO, please choose to have payments made in one lump sum at the end of the semester.
Fall Semester- December 1st
Spring Semester- May 1st
YES! I accept Charter funds
- Place your purchase order in FULL by August 15, 2020. When your charter funds have cleared at the end of the semester, your deposit will be returned to you. Or if you, continue second semester, it will be returned to you at the end of the second semester.
If you school is not listed, please send in a request to your school and we can get the approval process started!
- Excel Academy
- Springs Charter Schools*
- Julian Charter School*
- Sky Mountain*
- Inspire Charter School
*(Vendor status needs to be updated for the 2020-2021 school year)